IV nutrition with Dr. Lee is much more than intravenous vitamins, minerals, amino acids and other nutrients. With patients coming in from around the country – and internationally – for Dr. Lee’s services, an Institute for Hormonal Balance IV nutrition program has consistently been proven to be one of the most effective ways to improve on many numerous health conditions.
The benefits of Dr. Lee’s IV nutrition programs have been described as life changing. While all IV nutrition programs are individually tailored, the programs can be specifically designed for: boosting energy, improving one’s immune system, lowering blood pressure, improving circulation, improving brain fog, treating the cold, slowing degenerative vision loss, and reducing the symptoms of multiple sclerosis.
One of the most famous American scientists that ever lived is Dr. Linus Pauling. A two-time Nobel Laureate, Dr. Pauling once said, “ You can trace every sickness, every disease and every aliment to a mineral deficiency.” Unfortunately, after he died, the medical establishment branded Dr. Pauling a quack because of his belief and claims that high doses of Vitamin C can treat many diseases. (Supplementation of Vitamin C is needed since humans cannot manufacture Vitamin C.) Now, almost 20 years after Dr. Pauling’s death, there is an abundance of scientific data confirming the health benefits of Vitamin C – ranging from treating the common cold, to adjuvant treatment of cancer, to improvement of the immune system.
As we age we become more nutritionally deficient. Later, this can result in damage to your DNA – damage that can lead to premature aging, chronic disease, cancer and early death. IV nutrition therapy presents a powerful way to help the body at a cellular level to be more efficient and to also repair itself from the toxic environment that we live in. Therapies that help repair the damages we encounter are called regenerative medicine. IV nutrition therapy is the cornerstone for regenerative medicine.
For example, after gastric bypass surgery, your medical conditions can be greatly improved with IV nutrition therapy to correct deficiencies in iron, calcium, Vitamin D and Vitamin C. Also, people with IBS can benefit with IV nutrition, especially with the protein called glutathione. Glutathione is the “mother of all antioxidants” since it recycles all other antioxidants. Glutathione helps the liver detoxify better, and it helps with the immune system. IV Glutathione can help many people with chronic fatigue, heart disease, autoimmune disease, diabetes, liver disease and many more conditions. The Institute for Hormonal Balance offers an IV Glutathione push that takes less than five minutes to infuse.
Dr. Lee’s IV therapies usually last from 30 minutes to one hour. Depending on the specific protocol being administered, some may last up to two hours. Total treatment courses usually consist initially of 10 to 20 IV therapy sessions, with monthly follow-up treatments.
Some of Dr. Lee’s most popular IV therapies are:
- Detox (30 minutes) – Great way for your liver to detoxify and get rid of toxins. Key ingredients include glutathione, calcium, B12, magnesium and B complex.
- Wellness Modified (60 minutes) – Exceptional way to improve on energy. Excellent for pre-operation and post-operation. Helps with hair loss, and for people with poor absorption of nutrients. Key ingredients include 15 grams of Vitamin C, B Vitamins, Folic Acid, and minerals.
- Minerals (45 minutes) – Vital for people with heart problems, diabetes, autoimmune diseases, heavy metal toxicity, and memory issues. Key ingredients include higher dose of magnesium, Calcium, trace minerals and B5.
- Vitamin C (45 minutes) – Perfect for treating the common cold or a virus.
- Glutathione Push (5 minutes) – As the “mother of all antioxidants,” glutathione is the most important ingredient for the liver to detoxify. Great for many conditions ranging from IBS, chronic fatigue, diabetes, autoimmune disease, heart disease and liver disease.
- Phosphatidyl Choline Push (5 minutes) – Phoshphatidyl choline is the most important nutrient for your cell walls. Great for neurodegenerative disorders like MS, Parkinson’s, high cholesterol, skin disorders and memory disorder.